We Advocate for you in the Search Engines.
Since 2011, Advocate SEO has provided SEO for personal injury law firms all over the United States.
Are We Different?
There is no barrier to entry in the world of SEO. Unfortunately, there are only a few good SEO agencies out there who both specia
lize in and are any good at SEO for personal injury law firms.
We do not require contracts. We also have clients who have been using us for over 10 years.
Over the years, we’ve seen what works, and what doesn’t.
What is SEO?
SEO stands for “Search Engine Optimization”. SEO involves optimizing a website for improved visibility on Google and in other search engines.
A strong personal injury law firm Internet presence generally includes organic rankings, rankings in the Local Pack, and a significant amount on content which ranks well for high intent searches.
Strong rankings come from:
- High quality backlinks from reputable websites
- High quality content, written for users first
- A fast, secure, optimized, user friendly WordPress website
How Does Good SEO Help Personal Injury Lawyers?
When a prospective client searches Google for “Personal Injury Attorney Near Me”, it’s a high intent, transactional search query. This means that person is injured and is about to call an attorney.
When someone performs a search like this, they’re presented with Ads, the local pack, and organic rankings. A handful of people use ads. A significant number of people use the local pack. Some make it down to organic.
Only the law firms with the best rankings get calls from injured clients.
How Many Leads Does SEO Generate?
It depends! Factors which determine how many leads and cases you receive from good rankings include your city’s population, how saturated your market is, your reputation, your reviews and your intake process.
Rather than make promises we can’t keep, we can provide two stories on opposite ends of the spectrum.
- 40 Cases/mo: We have a client in Kentucky who is in a decently populated city. There are no other personal injury attorneys within 10 miles of them. They receive several leads every day from their Internet presence often resulting in around 40 new cases per month.
- 2 Cases/mo: We have a client in southern Florida in a town of 40,000 people. There are 37 personal injury firms in their area. There are law firms on almost every block. Since it’s so saturated, even though the rank very well, they only end up obtaining a couple of cases each month.
Selecting an SEO Agency to Advocate for you:
Most SEO agencies make the same claims. To avoid getting linked up with a bad agency, ask these questions below:
- Do you have proven results?
- Can I speak with an existing client?
- Do you offer exclusivity?
- Do you focus on SEO for Attorneys?
We’re selective on who we advocate for, and we only work with firms we know we can help.
SEO for Personal Injury Law Firms – Contact Advocate SEO.
We offer SEO services nationwide.
Here are some cities we’ve recently researched: